Friday, September 30, 2011

Serving

oh my freaking god -.- i swear... i am having the hardest time to serve! its supposed to be easy right? just throw a ball up and hit it into a box over a net. no not really. this is something that i have found to come as an almost impossible thing for me to do. i try and try and try and try and try and try and try. and well i cant get that stupid ball in it! i have a good toss i think but its just my stance.. or how i hit the ball that just does not work for me.. i swear to you tennis gods that before my season comes i will get my serve done and i will have it in a good way or decent enough! if i have it by then then i will be fine.. i think.. the rest of the stuff i still want to work on but i just need to get a serve.. i am thinking about starting all the way back to the basics until i can get to the point where i can actually try to put a little umph onto it..well lets home that i can put the umph on the ball whenever i play next becuase.. that is my number one goal for the rest of the year and that is going to be on my new years resolution "get a good consistent serve" wish me luck everyone

1 comment:

  1. My brother, the tennis player, said just to keep hitting buckets of balls. Practice, practice, practice. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete