Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hell Why? Hell My Imagination

Fair Warning, not going to be putting all i could into this because it has to much information to put into this topic and i dont want to shame it.
-There is a few things that i have always questioned about hell, why its there, and other stuff like that but i will start this off by saying
i dont want to go there
-GIANT QUESTION, why is it there? yes i know that it is there because statan was cast into it by god after all that ancient mess that went on and yes i know that god throws anyone who does not believe in him into that dark burning whole for all eternity but yeah that doesnt answer my question. why is it there? to me this is a disgusting creation and something that god should have never made in the first place. he in my eyes is just torchering people and it really just makes me twinge at the thought of people for an eterninty suffering.. yes they did not belive in him but no man deserves to burn. that is a sin that god told us not to commit. not to commit murder, and that falls under the lines of torcher also. and this is pure torcher. he is allowing the devil to torcher those people. no one deserves that.. put them in some place away from god where they can have their soceity and let them be in a jail and be with their friends for all eternity but goodness.. no need to burn people.. if god cant sin, then why is it that he has thought up this corrupt idea to put people for all eternity. i will never agree with this and i will never accept the fact that he conjured up this mess.
-Whenever I ever think about hell my mind always thinks of the same thing. people with burn flesh with each other burning alive, screaming crying with their children and friends around them.being just tourchered day in and day out and well i just dont think its a pleasant place at all.. if god has the power then why didnt he just poof the devil out of existence and all of the demons with him. just put all these people in another spot.  back on earth to live forever. a place of fire, and screaming, crying, suffering, no happiness is a nightmare in my eyes that i would wish on no one. and for a "loving" god as he is supposed to be, i dont know how he can either.

2 comments:

  1. I do understand where you're coming from and I'd be lying if I said I had a straight answer for you...I don't. I'd also be lying if I sat here and said this same question didn't keep me from God...because it did. I also won't lie to you that if I were God, I wouldn't send people to hell. I seriously wouldn't. I also wouldn't send my only son to die for millions upon millions of people who reject me every second of every day. Aren't you glad I'm not God?

    Not to throw folk theology at you, but if you don't trust that his ways are better than your ways, none of this will make sense to you. This is the best I've been able to come up with:

    Hell is the antithesis of God. Think about it as God's love is so great that those who go to hell are those who reject this love, and the suffering is so intense. It is beyond anything we can imagine because God's love is also beyond anything we can imagine.

    God didn't "create" hell. It's the deprivation of God for those who have chosen not to love or be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satan said I dont want to be anywhere near you God. So God let him go. That is hell. Hell is people saying I don't want God. So God lets them go.

    ReplyDelete