Thursday, October 13, 2011

Broke My Strings

today.. just another day, woke up ready to play tennis later in the afternoon with khris, going to practice, get better (so i can dominate braxton in the future) and well i was paranoid all day thinking that it was going to rain cause well.. look at it outside! its pure bi polar weather out there! have the sky is black and the other half is a beautiful day! but eh we had the courage to go ahead and play out at riverbend and well we started playing for awhile and then i heard a snap.. oh well.. keep playing and well... i started to gradually not be able to hit the balls normal i look at my racquet and a whole column of string was destroyed.. completely in that moment.. and my heart dropped.. my poor racquet.. my poor money D: and khris was laughing saying that i finally lost my tennis virginity -.- not making me feel much better haha. and well we all know that we have to go to this random old guy named john and he is like this god who can fix any racquet and i have to buy them for like 20 dollars and 25 if i want these extra awesome ones. and well i don't know anything about string tension and other stuff because well i don't know it. and i have to get this stuff fixed because i don't want to have to use khris's racquet (exactly the same racquet as mine) and yeah.. so after all of this practice.. after all of this training i get stopped by a brick wall in the shape of broken strings -.- gotta call this dude soon so i can get this fixed.. eh wish me luck people.

1 comment: