Monday, October 17, 2011

Sucky Tenins, Beta Club

     Well today has been officially the worst day of tennis that i have ever played this year.. it was just pitiful.. i wanted to shoot myself because i was so dissapointed. it was like i was watching my on scary movie because all of my shots were weak and they were going out half of the time.. not satisfying at all.. i even had to take a break because i was just getting iritated.. it was really really saddening.
     Now to the more important subject.. Beta Club.. im sure you people all know of this club, smart club, where people with good grades and good gpa make it into it. and well basically you do alot of community service, looks good on your record and you just have to do one initiation thing that you have to dress formal to. and well there is two giant problems that i find with joining the beta club.. i dont have any dress up clothes and i also dont have any money and the fee to join is like 20 dollars.. psh its not that cool to join this club -.- all i want to know is if i join it now do i have to pay this fee every year? thats a giant waste of money in my opinion!! and besides buying the clothes that i have to dress up in is going to be just as annoying -.- im not even sure if i wat to do this club but all i now is that it looks really good on colleges and i just want to get that much... eh i kinda missed out on it last year but i am really considering to join this year.. the meeting is tomorrow and i still have to discuss with my mom all the details after the beta club thing is over with. eh its just a whole blah mess as always
     ALSO - recieved my ten thousand grains of rice today :3 eh got pictures and everything but not so sure if im going to the soup kitchen thing.. everything depends on if that duetch bag piece of S*** doesnt come xD haha dont want another event like the lock in. so i decided to be mature and ask eh hmmmmm to try to make em not come :3 gah aint i a nice person? eh feels ruid but still -.- by gaining that is ruining me.. haha oh well we will see :P good by people

1 comment:

  1. I believe your feelings are valid.

    I believe you don't need to be rude.

    I believe you are better than that.

    I believe you are special even when you don't see it.

    I believe you are special even when others don't see it.

    I also believe Ben won't go to sleep if I don't get in there. Therefore I won't go on.

    ReplyDelete