Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PSAT

well today was the day that we had to take the PSAT, this thing that we are offered so that we can make a better grade on the real SAT in the future. well in the beginning i was reallly not wanting to take this thing, why would i? i mean its an extra test that i don't HAVE to take but it just would help me -.- well i ended up being peer pressured into taking it this time and it was actually for the better which is kinda rare. but well there was only a 150 people able to take this thing at one time all year and well i was fortunate enough to make it on the list with  my friends. others who were to sign up were placed onto the waiting list [slim chance you were going to take it] and well today came and its test time. we were given a packet to study so that we would know what to expect and well the test was almost exactly in the same format as the packet was so if you studied it you had kind of a better chance to make a better grade. I think that it was kinda hard to me, and it was confusing in some parts and just blah in others, had some easy questions, had some impossible ones also but eh. im glad that i ended up signing up for this test cause in all its going to help me in the future and it just took a lot of peer pressure to make me do this thing. i can only take it one more year in the future and that is next year and i have to sign up early so others don't get my spot >.< that's what happened to khris. i should get my score back for this test in about.. December? sometime remotely close to that, kinda anxious to get it back to just see how bad i did compared to others, i want to get at least a 1400.. that's what my friend said she got back when she was in middle school and well i hope i don't get a sucky score cause that will make me seem dumb -.- eh well il let you know what happens in a few months. goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment