Friday, October 7, 2011

Failed A Test

wow i am so dissapointed in myself.. today i had a biology quiz that i knew was going to come but i took it and was COMPLETELY lost! i studied yesterday and before the test even happened i was still completely lost when i took it.. i guess on almost all of it and i got most of the right with pure luck.. BUT i screwed up on the easiest question because of a stupid miss lettering in the question! i knew the answer! i knew what it was but i put in the wrong letter and i screwed it up completely! gah that ruined my day completely right there. i got a flipppin 79 on it and i knew if i would have gotten that one right then i would have gotten a 86. with only 14 questions in the quiz i knew i had to get alot right. i expected myself to do good and i failed.. its sad. i am currently doing so good in all of my classes but i dont know what my grade is going to be now that i bombed that quiz. my current grades are
Spanish 1- 99
Honors Civics and Economics- 98
Honors Biology - 97
Art - 96
so overall i am doing pretty alright.. wish my 96 and 97 were higher >< gah i knew civics could be higher but other then that all it means is that i have to get better in my classes so i can maintain my grades and get my GPA up! my goal for this year is to get my class rank and my GPA up. i am doing better then what i was last year but its still not want i want to be making.. i gotta improve and i got to get my grades up. education will always come before tennis but right now tennis is in my mind more then educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment